How To Delete Your Expedia Account
This is quick guide on how to delete your Expedia account.
Expedia is a very popular traveling and booking website where you can place a booking request for flight, holiday package, hotel or even rent a car.
You can signup as a regular user or a traveling agent to place booking request for your clients online.
However, supposing you are tired of Expedia because you have been getting excessive spam mails or promotional newsletters, and you feel your best option is to cancel your Expedia account, or you’ve found another website that gives the best deal than Expedia, and wish to close your Expedia account, this article will help.
In this article, I will show you how to delete your Expedia account quickly. Deleting your Expedia account can be done as fast as possible.
There are two ways you can achieve this:
- You can delete your account through their website.
- You can delete your account by sending them an email request to do so.
Below are easy steps to follow to delete your Expedia account.
Steps To Delete Your Expedia Account
Before you are able to delete your Expedia account, you might require the following information.
- Last Name
- Phone number on the booking
- Email address on the account
- Itinerary number
How to Delete Your Expedia Account Through Expedia Website
- Visit their website: https://www.expedia.com and login to your account.
- Once you’re into your account click on the SUPPORT link which is given at top right corner to display a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu select CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
- A customer support page displays, on the page, click the CONTACT US button located at the right side.
- When a pop-up form will appear, under topic select OTHER.
- Select ACCOUNT REGISTRATION/CHANGE EMAIL ADDRESS on the “What we can help you with”.
- Fill your email address, name on the “Still Need Help” then on message type the reason you want to delete your account.
- Click the SEND button to complete the request.
How to Delete Your Expedia Account by Sending Mail
- Login to your email account.
- Provide the following email address [email protected]
- On Subject enter type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY EXPEDIA ACCOUNT”.
- Compose the mail providing the reason why you want to delete your account, then click on send.
If you followed the steps above carefully, you would have been able to successfully delete your Expedia account.
Meanwhile, I recommend you only delete your Expedia account if you have other serious reasons for doing so, and not necessarily because you receive excessive promotional mails from them.
From our investigation, we discovered that the primary reason why most of our readers close their Expedia account is because of the many mails they have been getting from Expedia.
If this is your reason, then you shouldn’t cancel your Expedia account. Simply click on the Unsubscribe link in any of the mails you get from Expedia, and you will no longer get those mails.
I hope this helps?
If you find this article interesting, please share.